Digital marketing changes rapidly. What worked just a few short years ago no longer possesses the same punch that it once did. It’s essential that business owners remain up-to-date with the latest and greatest digital marketing strategies that maximize their business growth and development. The 7 Portland digital marketing trends for 2019 listed here are strategies that maximize every business’s potential.
- Content Marketing: Content marketing remains one of the most important trends for digital marketers in Portland OR for 2019. Well-written, informative content generates trust with your customers. If your website/social media pages/online content provides all they need, there is no reason for the customer to go elsewhere. Great content helps your company get seen on various platforms and improves SEO ranking. Great content on all your digital platforms is the most important marketing tip to remember in 2019 and beyond. Great content sets your company on a pedestal above the competition.
- Full-Stack Marketing: A few years ago, using only one or two digital marketing avenues would suffice for a business, but that isn’t the case anymore. It is important that your business use as many digital marketing platforms as possible to reach its fullest potential. More businesses use full-stack marketing, and so should your company. Full-stack marketing ensures that your business gets the ‘stack’ of the most critical marketing strategies. This includes services such as PPC/Google Ads, display ads, SEO, and social media marketing, among others. Using a full-stack marketing approach for your Portland digital marketing needs keeps your company on the cutting-edge of technology and a cut above the competition.
- Voice Search: Now is the time for your business to utilize voice search if it’s not already. Like it or not, Voice Search is there to stay. Implement Voice Search into your website and web pages to keep on top of trends for Portland digital marketing. Comscore says that more than half of all searches conducted in 2020 will be through Voice Search. Think products such as Alexa, and it’s easy to understand why it’s so essential your business parties in the popular voice search service. Now is the time to implement this strategy into your marketing plan.
- Interactive Content: Interactive content draws attention to your brand. If it’s not a part of your marketing strategy, it’s time to change that. More than 70% of Americans go online to learn more product information before making a purchase. Around the same number also comparison shop and search for deals before they buy. Interactive content encourages this behavior while including a call to action that allows the customer to make a purchase after finding the offer they like most.
- Marketing Automation: Automation isn’t a new term in the marketing world, but it is vastly changing for the coming year. More businesses use marketing automation services now, and those who aren’t should reconsider their decision. Automating provides a workable scale that saves time and money while providing the tools a business needs to grow. It alleviates much of the stress that comes when analyzing data and information, as well.
- Personalization: Personalized ads are often described as ‘creepy’ by customers who wonder how their online behaviors are tracked. But, they also like advertisements that contain the things they want, whether it is a brand, a page, or a company. Customers will click through a personalized ad to learn more if they trust the brand. Furthermore, Personalized emails generate 3x more responses than generic emails. Creating personalized information for customers is a simple yet meaningful strategy your business needs for success in today’s business-savvy world.
- Social Messaging Apps: Seven out of 10 adults use Facebook, and at least 69% of the world’s population uses at least one social media site regularly. Most people (around 57%) use multiple social media sites. The average person has a total of seven accounts. Use social media messaging tools offered on social media platforms such as Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp, and your business has an easy, fast, and extremely effective method of communication with customers. And, it’s one they like -and often prefer. Use apps to establish and/or build relationships with customers, educate/inform customers about our products/services, boost sales, send out event invites, offer customer support, and more.
Digital Marketers at Your Service
The seven digital marketing trends listed here provide every business with the tools necessary for success. Don’t rely on old, outdated techniques that no longer provide your business with its full potential. Update your digital marketing strategy to improve your business platform on every level. The most successful companies understand the importance of staying up-to-date with the latest and best marketing strategies, and so should your brand.